Take your runs to the next level with Boulder Running Company. We carry the Hoka One One Conquest shoe for men and women. Built for runners who log the majority of their miles on roads vs. trails or in the gym, the Conquest has features that improve your experience and performance and make running a true pleasure.
What’s So Special About the Conquest?
The key to the construction of the new Hoka One One Conquest is its cutting-edge midsole technology. The midsole material is called RMAT, an injection molded midsole foam that gives you just the right weight-to-resilience ratio. It also gives you energy return and cushioning, enabling your legs to recover faster after every run. And yet the shoe is lightweight, allowing you to move the way you want, at the speed you want.
Let’s take a closer look at why Hoka’s midsole is so important as you run:
- It’s rockered with a low heel-toe differential that encourages your foot to strike the ground mid-foot, which helps with proper form.
- The extra foam in the midsoles gives you added support and stability which means your foot is less likely to roll out or in (pronation and supination) which can lead to injuries.
- The additional midsole foam allows the outsole to make secure contact with the ground, no matter what surface you are running on.
- If you like to run on steep trails that are lumpy from rocks and tree roots, the unique design of the midsole makes running downhill safer and also protects your foot from jagged obstacles along the way.
Is The Conquest the Right Shoe For Me?
Hoka makes a variety of shoes for a variety of runners. The responsiveness, cushioning, support and energy return of the Conquest make it the right shoe for you if the following apply:
- You tend to run on more road surfaces than trails
- You want a shoe that allows you to be agile and faster, regardless of type of surface
- You want a shoe that will support you on longer racing distances
In both the women’s and men’s selections of Hoka One One Conquest shoes, the all-new upper has breathable, layered construction and an external heel counter that means more comfort for you. If you’re a triathlete, you’ll appreciate that the articulated and distinctive-looking RMAT midsole offers water drainage for quick-drying as you’re off on the next leg of the competition.
The Conquest is true to size, so whatever size you normally wear in a shoe, order that in the Conquest. The largest size currently offered for women is an 11 and for men, a 14. If you use an orthotic, order one half size larger than you normally would.
You’ll also appreciate the distinctive look of the new Hoka One One Conquest. With great colors and contrasting soles, you’ll feel even more energized to head out on your runs, knowing your feet look as good as they feel.