Group Runs at Boulder Running Company
- Tuesday- Walking Group at 5:00 PM that meets outside the store. Walk with us for as many laps as you'd like around the lake (1.4 mile loop). Walk with us 5 times and get a free Garbanzo's Mediterreanean Grill entree plus t-shirt. This group also meets on Thursdays, same time and location. Also on Tuesday's, come get your Zumba on at Zumba in the Park at 7:15pm with Elizabeth Conwell Phillips. Not sure what Zumba is all about? Click here to see more.
- Wednesday- Evenings at 6:00 PM. Join us for a up to 3 mile fun run/walk starting outside the store and ending at Nellas Frozen Yogurt. Free water station for all runners/walkers and raffle for Nellas swag and Boulder Running Company goodies every week. All ages and abilities are invited. Any questions please contact us at 303-932-6000.
- Saturday- Mornings at 7:30 AM. If you are training for either a half or full marathon, use this run as your weekly long run as there is typically a group planning on running at least 10 miles or longer. Join us to go as long or as short as you'd like! Runs start and finish at Tony's Market located approximately one block from the store at 7421 W Bowles Ave, Littleton, CO 80123. All ages and abilities are invited to come. Free water station for the runners/walkers plus Tony’s offers a discounted breakfast after you finish.
- Sunday- Join us for a weekly trail run. We switch locations monthly and meet at 9:00 AM. For current location please call 303-932-6000. All abilities are welcome!
Boot Camp Fitness Information:
- Monday- Join us at one of three time slots- 5:00 AM, 9:00 AM, or 7:15 PM. Meet at the store.
- Wednesday- 5:00 AM, Meet at the store.
- Thursday- Meet at the store at 7:15 PM.
- Friday- Join us at one of two time slots- 5:00 AM or 9:00 AM. Meet at the store.
- Saturday- 8:00 AM, Meet at the store.
- Wednesday- Every Wednesday join us at 6:00 PM outside the store for a fun run up to 5 miles around the streets and trails of Boulder. Avery Brewing and Naked Pizza provide post run refreshments, plus we have non alcoholic drinks available. Each week different vendors will join us with schwag and shoes to sample.
Colorado Springs Location:
- Jack Quinn's Running Club- We are a title sponsor of Jack Quinn's Running Club and are very involved in the activities. Every Tuesday night meet at Jack Quinn's Pub in downtown Colorado Springs at 6:00 PM to run a 5K. This is free to join and a great time! The all time attendance record is just over 1500 runners set in summer of 2010. Every Tuesday you can count on at least a couple hundred people coming out for a run, and a great time with friends. After your 10th run, you receive a FREE Jack Quinn's Running Club T-shirt.
- Check out Photos's Here | Check out Jack Quinn's Website for more info