Group Runs at Boulder Running Company
- Wednesday- Every Wednesday join us at 6:00 PM outside the store for a fun run up to 5 miles around the streets and trails of Boulder. Avery Brewing and Savory Cuisine provide post run refreshments, plus we have non alcoholic drinks available. Each week different vendors will join us with schwag and shoes to sample.
Cherry Creek Location:
- Tuesday- Come and join us every Tuesday at 6pm for our Brewsday fun run! Meet at the store 2500 East 1st Ave. Denver, CO 80206 and take off for a quick 3 mile run up and back the Cherry Creek Trail. Every week we will have a different brand come in and introduce you to new products that can enhance your running experience and overall performance. After the run come back to our Camelbak Hydration bar and enjoy some beer and snacks provided by bRUNch. This is a great way to enjoy the Cherry Creek area and also get to know other runners in our community. We will see you on Tuesday at 6pm!
- Wednesday- Meeting at 6:00 PM, BRC Training Club meets for the first of two weekly runs. Learn more about BRC Training Club and how we can get you ready for your next race here. Runs start and finish at the store with free recovery drinks afterward. All ages and abilities are invited to come. Typical distance is anywhere from 1-6 miles.
- Thursday- Free Fitness Thursdays at 6:00 PM! Be strong, be social, and learn how cross training can help your running with a new studio class every week.
- Saturday- BRC Training Club meets for the second of two weekly runs outside the store at 8 AM. The run starts and finishes outside the store, we'll provide recovery drinks for you afterward.
- Wednesday- Evenings at 6:00 PM. Join us for a speedwork session! All abilities welcome, workouts are tailored to ability level and are adjusted as you progress. We start outside the store at 6:00 PM, and finish at Nellas Frozen Yogurt. Free water station for all runners/walkers and raffle for Nellas swag and Boulder Running Company goodies every week. All ages and abilities are invited. Any questions please contact us at 303-932-6000.
- Saturday- Mornings at 7:30 AM. Runs start and finish at Tony's Market located approximately one block from the store at 7421 W Bowles Ave, Littleton, CO 80123. All ages and abilities are invited to come. Free water station for the runners/walkers plus Tony’s offers a discounted breakfast after you finish. Typical distance is anywhere from 1-6 miles.
- Sunday- Join us for a weekly trail run. We switch locations monthly and meet at 9:00 AM. For current location please call 303-932-6000. All abilities are welcome!
Colorado Springs Location:
- Jack Quinn's Running Club- We are a title sponsor of Jack Quinn's Running Club and are very involved in the activities. Every Tuesday night meet at Jack Quinn's Pub in downtown Colorado Springs at 5:30 PM to run a 5K. This is free to join and a great time! The all time attendance record is just over 1500 runners set in summer of 2010. Every Tuesday you can count on at least a couple hundred people coming out for a run, and a great time with friends. After your 10th run, you receive a FREE Jack Quinn's Running Club T-shirt.
- Check out Photos's Here | Check out Jack Quinn's Website for more info
- Wednesday- Meet at the store at 5:30 PM for a run through Palmer Park. Typical distance is up to 5 miles, free refreshments back at the store afterward. All ages and abilities welcome!